Dentate gyrus and hilus transection blocks seizure propagation and granule cell dispersion in a mouse model for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 334–343, March 2011
How to Cite
Pallud, J., Häussler, U., Langlois, M., Hamelin, S., Devaux, B., Deransart, C. and Depaulis, A. (2011), Dentate gyrus and hilus transection blocks seizure propagation and granule cell dispersion in a mouse model for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 21: 334–343. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20795
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Société Française de Neurochirurgie (SFNC)
- Fédération Française pour la Recherche sur l'Epilepsie (FFRE)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!