Distinct stages of adult hippocampal neurogenesis are regulated by running and the running environment
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1334–1347, December 2011
How to Cite
Bednarczyk, M. R., Hacker, L. C., Fortin-Nunez, S., Aumont, A., Bergeron, R. and Fernandes, K. J.L. (2011), Distinct stages of adult hippocampal neurogenesis are regulated by running and the running environment. Hippocampus, 21: 1334–1347. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20831
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 86600
- Scottish Rite Charitable Foundation of Canada. Grant Number: 07114
- Stranahan Foundation (American Alzheimer Association). Grant Number: NIRG-07-60174
- Alzheimer Societies of Canada and Saskatchewan (New Investigator Grant)
- Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Université de Montréal (Excellence Scholarship to MRB)
- Canada Research Chair in Stem Cell Neurobiology (to KJLF)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HIPO_20831_sm_suppvideo1.m4v||4575K||Supporting Video 1.|
|HIPO_20831_sm_suppvideo2.m4v||6136K||Supporting Video 2.|
|HIPO_20831_sm_suppvideo3.m4v||3891K||Supporting Video 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.