LTP- and LTD-inducing stimulations cause opposite changes in arc/arg3.1 mRNA level in hippocampal area CA1 in vivo
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1290–1301, December 2011
How to Cite
Yilmaz-Rastoder, E., Miyamae, T., Braun, A. E. and Thiels, E. (2011), LTP- and LTD-inducing stimulations cause opposite changes in arc/arg3.1 mRNA level in hippocampal area CA1 in vivo. Hippocampus, 21: 1290–1301. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20838
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: R01–046423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!