Astrocyte calcium signals at Schaffer collateral to CA1 pyramidal cell synapses correlate with the number of activated synapses but not with synaptic strength
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 29–42, January 2012
How to Cite
Honsek, S. D., Walz, C., Kafitz, K. W. and Rose, C. R. (2012), Astrocyte calcium signals at Schaffer collateral to CA1 pyramidal cell synapses correlate with the number of activated synapses but not with synaptic strength. Hippocampus, 22: 29–42. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20843
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: Ro2327/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!