GluK1 inhibits calcium dependent and independent transmitter release at associational/commissural synapses in area CA3 of the hippocampus
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 57–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Salmen, B., Beed, P. S., Özdogan, T., Maier, N., Johenning, F. W., Winterer, J., Breustedt, J. and Schmitz, D. (2012), GluK1 inhibits calcium dependent and independent transmitter release at associational/commissural synapses in area CA3 of the hippocampus. Hippocampus, 22: 57–68. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20846
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB618, SFB665, Fxc257, GRK1123;
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BuBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!