Prenatal ethanol exposure enhances NMDAR-dependent long-term potentiation in the adolescent female dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 69–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Titterness, A. K. and Christie, B. R. (2012), Prenatal ethanol exposure enhances NMDAR-dependent long-term potentiation in the adolescent female dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 22: 69–81. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20849
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- PEO, ABMRF, CFI, CIHR, MSFHR
- NSERC, MSFHR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!