P2X7 receptor differentially modulates astroglial apoptosis and clasmatodendrosis in the rat brain following status epilepticus
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1318–1333, December 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-E., Ryu, H. J., Yeo, S.-I. and Kang, T.-C. (2011), P2X7 receptor differentially modulates astroglial apoptosis and clasmatodendrosis in the rat brain following status epilepticus. Hippocampus, 21: 1318–1333. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20850
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080007
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2009-0093812, 2009-0064347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!