Amygdala gene expression of NMDA and GABAA receptors in patients with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 92–97, January 2012
How to Cite
de Moura, J. C., Tirapelli, D. P.C., Neder, L., Saggioro, F. P., Sakamoto, A. C., Velasco, T. R., Panepucci, R. A., Leite, J. P., Assirati, J. A., Colli, B. O. and Carlotti, C. G. (2012), Amygdala gene expression of NMDA and GABAA receptors in patients with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 22: 92–97. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20863
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- FAPESP/CINAPCE. Grant Number: #04/14004-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!