Effects of hippocampal high-frequency electrical stimulation in memory formation and their association with amino acid tissue content and release in normal rats
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 98–105, January 2012
How to Cite
Luna-Munguía, H., Meneses, A., Peña-Ortega, F., Gaona, A. and Rocha, L. (2012), Effects of hippocampal high-frequency electrical stimulation in memory formation and their association with amino acid tissue content and release in normal rats. Hippocampus, 22: 98–105. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20868
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- National Council for Sciences and Technology of Mexico. Grant Numbers: 98386, 80060, 59187, 192168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!