Intact landmark control and angular path integration by head direction cells in the anterodorsal thalamus after lesions of the medial entorhinal cortex
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 767–782, July 2011
How to Cite
Clark, B. J. and Taube, J. S. (2011), Intact landmark control and angular path integration by head direction cells in the anterodorsal thalamus after lesions of the medial entorhinal cortex. Hippocampus, 21: 767–782. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20874
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NS053907
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!