Spatial learning deficits in mice lacking A-type K+ channel subunits
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1152–1156, November 2011
How to Cite
Lockridge, A. and Yuan, L.-L. (2011), Spatial learning deficits in mice lacking A-type K+ channel subunits. Hippocampus, 21: 1152–1156. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20877
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS049129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!