Ana García-Osta and Isabel Pérez-Otaño contributed equally to this work.
Phenylbutyrate rescues dendritic spine loss associated with memory deficits in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proteins and Proteomics
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1040–1050, May 2012
How to Cite
Ricobaraza, A., Cuadrado-Tejedor, M., Marco, S., Pérez-Otaño, I. and García-Osta, A. (2012), Phenylbutyrate rescues dendritic spine loss associated with memory deficits in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease. Hippocampus, 22: 1040–1050. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20883
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CSD2008–00005
- Pyrinees Cooperation Program. Grant Number: CTP IIQ011701.RI1
- UTE project CIMA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!