Early exercise promotes positive hippocampal plasticity and improves spatial memory in the adult life of rats
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 347–358, February 2012
How to Cite
Gomes da Silva, S., Unsain, N., Mascó, D. H., Toscano-Silva, M., de Amorim, H. A., Silva Araújo, B. H., Simões, P. S. R., da Graça Naffah-Mazzacoratti, M., Mortara, R. A., Scorza, F. A., Cavalheiro, E. A. and Arida, R. M. (2012), Early exercise promotes positive hippocampal plasticity and improves spatial memory in the adult life of rats. Hippocampus, 22: 347–358. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20903
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!