Abnormal neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus of adult mice lacking 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 (1,25-(OH)2D3)
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 421–433, March 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Zhou, R., Yang, R., Zhang, Z., Bai, Y., Chang, F., Li, L., Sokabe, M., Goltzman, D., Miao, D. and Chen, L. (2012), Abnormal neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus of adult mice lacking 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 (1,25-(OH)2D3). Hippocampus, 22: 421–433. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20908
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2010
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0631
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2009CB941701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872725
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 200803120006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!