Senior authorship is shared between M.W. Brown and E.C. Warburton.
A role for the CAMKK pathway in visual object recognition memory
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 466–476, March 2012
How to Cite
Tinsley, C. J., Narduzzo, K. E., Brown, M. W. and Warburton, E. C. (2012), A role for the CAMKK pathway in visual object recognition memory. Hippocampus, 22: 466–476. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20913
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Medical Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!