Differential expression of molecular markers of synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus, prefrontal cortex, and amygdala in response to spatial learning, predator exposure, and stress-induced amnesia
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 577–589, March 2012
How to Cite
Zoladz, P. R., Park, C. R., Halonen, J. D., Salim, S., Alzoubi, K. H., Srivareerat, M., Fleshner, M., Alkadhi, K. A. and Diamond, D. M. (2012), Differential expression of molecular markers of synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus, prefrontal cortex, and amygdala in response to spatial learning, predator exposure, and stress-induced amnesia. Hippocampus, 22: 577–589. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20922
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Merit Review and Research Career Scientist Awards (Department of Veterans Affairs), SGP grant (University of Houston)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!