Secreted amyloid precursor proteins promote proliferation and glial differentiation of adult hippocampal neural progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1517–1527, July 2012
How to Cite
Baratchi, S., Evans, J., Tate, W. P., Abraham, W. C. and Connor, B. (2012), Secreted amyloid precursor proteins promote proliferation and glial differentiation of adult hippocampal neural progenitor cells. Hippocampus, 22: 1517–1527. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20988
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Lottery Grants Board of New Zealand
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Endeavour Fellowship Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!