Autobiographical memory in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: A comparison between the Levine and Kopelman interview methodologies
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1809–1825, September 2012
How to Cite
Barnabe, A., Whitehead, V., Pilon, R., Arsenault-Lapierre, G. and Chertkow, H. (2012), Autobiographical memory in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: A comparison between the Levine and Kopelman interview methodologies. Hippocampus, 22: 1809–1825. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22015
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!