Distinct contributions of human hippocampal theta to spatial cognition and anxiety
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1848–1859, September 2012
How to Cite
Cornwell, B. R., Arkin, N., Overstreet, C., Carver, F. W. and Grillon, C. (2012), Distinct contributions of human hippocampal theta to spatial cognition and anxiety. Hippocampus, 22: 1848–1859. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22019
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!