New neurons generated from running are broadly recruited into neuronal activation associated with three different hippocampus-involved tasks
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1860–1867, September 2012
How to Cite
Clark, P. J., Bhattacharya, T. K., Miller, D. S., Kohman, R. A., DeYoung, E. K. and Rhodes, J. S. (2012), New neurons generated from running are broadly recruited into neuronal activation associated with three different hippocampus-involved tasks. Hippocampus, 22: 1860–1867. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22020
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: MH083807, DA027487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!