Dissociable anterograde amnesic effects of retrosplenial cortex and hippocampal lesions on spontaneous object recognition memory in rats
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1868–1875, September 2012
How to Cite
Haijima, A. and Ichitani, Y. (2012), Dissociable anterograde amnesic effects of retrosplenial cortex and hippocampal lesions on spontaneous object recognition memory in rats. Hippocampus, 22: 1868–1875. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22021
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 2153 0759
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!