This article was published online on 26 April 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 7 May 2012.
Dynamics of decision-related activity in hippocampus†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1901–1911, September 2012
How to Cite
Catanese, J., Cerasti, E., Zugaro, M., Viggiano, A. and Wiener, S. I. (2012), Dynamics of decision-related activity in hippocampus. Hippocampus, 22: 1901–1911. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22025
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: FP6-IST-027819 (ICEA)
- European Community. Grant Number: FP6-IST-027140 (BACS)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale. Grant Number: SPF20110421459
- French Agence National pour la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-10-BLAN-02 (Neurobot)
- Paris Neuroscience School
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médical. Grant Number: FDT20110922969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!