This article was published online on June 11, 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 6 July 2012.
Regulation of archicortical arealization by the transcription factor Zbtb20†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2144–2156, November 2012
How to Cite
Rosenthal, E. H., Tonchev, A. B., Stoykova, A. and Chowdhury, K. (2012), Regulation of archicortical arealization by the transcription factor Zbtb20. Hippocampus, 22: 2144–2156. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22035
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Max Planck Gesellschaft
- the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinshaft-Center of Molecular Physiology of the Brain (CMPB)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Zbtb20 Defines a Hippocampal Neuronal Identity Through Direct Repression of Genes That Control Projection Neuron Development in the Isocortex, Cerebral Cortex, 2013,, , , , ,