Frequency dependency of NMDA receptor-dependent synaptic plasticity in the hippocampal CA1 region of freely behaving mice
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2238–2248, December 2012
How to Cite
Buschler, A., Goh, J. J. and Manahan-Vaughan, D. (2012), Frequency dependency of NMDA receptor-dependent synaptic plasticity in the hippocampal CA1 region of freely behaving mice. Hippocampus, 22: 2238–2248. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22041
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG), Graduate College on Developmental and Neuronal Plasticity. Grant Number: GRK 736
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!