A.B. and I.A. contributed equally to this work.
Sustained hippocampal neurogenesis in females is amplified in P66Shc−/− mice: An animal model of healthy aging
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2249–2259, December 2012
How to Cite
Berry, A., Amrein, I., Nötzli, S., Lazic, S. E., Bellisario, V., Giorgio, M., Pelicci, P. G., Alleva, E., Lipp, H.-P. and Cirulli, F. (2012), Sustained hippocampal neurogenesis in females is amplified in P66Shc−/− mice: An animal model of healthy aging. Hippocampus, 22: 2249–2259. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22042
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- EU (FP7); Dorian Project. Grant Number: 278603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!