CaMKII, MAPK, and CREB are coactivated in identified neurons in a neocortical circuit required for performing visual shape discriminations
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2276–2289, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, G.-R., Zhao, H., Choi, E. M., Svestka, M., Wang, X., Cook, R. G. and Geller, A. I. (2012), CaMKII, MAPK, and CREB are coactivated in identified neurons in a neocortical circuit required for performing visual shape discriminations. Hippocampus, 22: 2276–2289. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22045
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG025894, NS045855, NS057558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!