Theta-related gating cells in hippocampal formation: In vivo and in vitro study
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 30–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Kowalczyk, T., Konopacki, J., Bocian, R. and Caban, B. (2013), Theta-related gating cells in hippocampal formation: In vivo and in vitro study. Hippocampus, 23: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22050
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N N 303 091 834, N N 4012 2811 33
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!