Increased functional connectivity within medial temporal lobe in mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
Das, S. R., Pluta, J., Mancuso, L., Kliot, D., Orozco, S., Dickerson, B. C., Yushkevich, P. A. and Wolk, D. A. (2013), Increased functional connectivity within medial temporal lobe in mild cognitive impairment. Hippocampus, 23: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22051
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Penn-Pfizer Alliance. Grant Numbers: 10295, NIH K25 AG027785, NIH K23 AG028018, NIH R01 AG037376, NIH R01 AG029411, NIH P50 AG005134, NIH P30 AG010124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!