Increased functional connectivity within medial temporal lobe in mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
Das, S. R., Pluta, J., Mancuso, L., Kliot, D., Orozco, S., Dickerson, B. C., Yushkevich, P. A. and Wolk, D. A. (2013), Increased functional connectivity within medial temporal lobe in mild cognitive impairment. Hippocampus, 23: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22051
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Penn-Pfizer Alliance. Grant Numbers: 10295, NIH K25 AG027785, NIH K23 AG028018, NIH R01 AG037376, NIH R01 AG029411, NIH P50 AG005134, NIH P30 AG010124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!