Why is there a special issue on perirhinal cortex in a journal called hippocampus? The perirhinal cortex in historical perspective
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Perirhinal Cortex: At the Crossroads of Memory and Perception
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1941–1951, October 2012
How to Cite
Murray, E. A. and Wise, S. P. (2012), Why is there a special issue on perirhinal cortex in a journal called hippocampus? The perirhinal cortex in historical perspective. Hippocampus, 22: 1941–1951. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22055
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!