Dual functions of perirhinal cortex in fear conditioning
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Perirhinal Cortex: At the Crossroads of Memory and Perception
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2068–2079, October 2012
How to Cite
Kent, B. A. and Brown, T. H. (2012), Dual functions of perirhinal cortex in fear conditioning. Hippocampus, 22: 2068–2079. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22058
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!