The perirhinal cortex modulates V2 activity in response to the agreement between part familiarity and configuration familiarity
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Perirhinal Cortex: At the Crossroads of Memory and Perception
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1965–1977, October 2012
How to Cite
Peterson, M. A., Cacciamani, L., Barense, M. D. and Scalf, P. E. (2012), The perirhinal cortex modulates V2 activity in response to the agreement between part familiarity and configuration familiarity. Hippocampus, 22: 1965–1977. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22065
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 0960529 (to M.A.P.)
- CIHR. Grant Number: MOP-115148 (to M.D.B.)
- McKnight Brain Research Foundation
- NSERC Discovery Grant (to M.D.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!