Age-related impairment in a complex object discrimination task that engages perirhinal cortex
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Perirhinal Cortex: At the Crossroads of Memory and Perception
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1978–1989, October 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, L., Cardoza, J.A., Barense, M.D., Kawa, K.H., Wallentin-Flores, J., Arnold, W.T. and Alexander, G.E. (2012), Age-related impairment in a complex object discrimination task that engages perirhinal cortex. Hippocampus, 22: 1978–1989. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22069
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG025526
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG19610
- State of Arizona and Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Advanced Research Institute for Biomedical Imaging, Evelyn F. McKnight Brain Institute
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-115148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!