Reducing perceptual interference improves visual discrimination in mild cognitive impairment: Implications for a model of perirhinal cortex function
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Perirhinal Cortex: At the Crossroads of Memory and Perception
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1990–1999, October 2012
How to Cite
Newsome, R. N., Duarte, A. and Barense, M. D. (2012), Reducing perceptual interference improves visual discrimination in mild cognitive impairment: Implications for a model of perirhinal cortex function. Hippocampus, 22: 1990–1999. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22071
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- CIHR. Grant Number: MOP-115148 (MDB)
- Emory Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: 2P50AG025688-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!