Endogenous hippocampal LTD that is enabled by spatial object recognition requires activation of NMDA receptors and the metabotropic glutamate receptor, mGlu5
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 129–138, February 2013
How to Cite
Goh, J. J. and Manahan-Vaughan, D. (2013), Endogenous hippocampal LTD that is enabled by spatial object recognition requires activation of NMDA receptors and the metabotropic glutamate receptor, mGlu5. Hippocampus, 23: 129–138. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22072
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinscaft, ) [http://www.dfg.de]. Grant Number: Ma1843/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!