Biological sex influences learning strategy preference and muscarinic receptor binding in specific brain regions of prepubertal rats
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 313–322, April 2013
How to Cite
Grissom, E. M., Hawley, W. R., Hodges, K. S., Fawcett-Patel, J. M. and Dohanich, G. P. (2013), Biological sex influences learning strategy preference and muscarinic receptor binding in specific brain regions of prepubertal rats. Hippocampus, 23: 313–322. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22085
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Tulane University Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience, Weiss Presidential Scholarship
- Flowerree Summer Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!