This article was published online on 8 FEB 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 6 March 2013.
Assessing recollection and familiarity of similar lures in a behavioral pattern separation task†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 287–294, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Yassa, M. A. (2013), Assessing recollection and familiarity of similar lures in a behavioral pattern separation task. Hippocampus, 23: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22087
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- NIA. Grant Numbers: P50 AG05146, R01 AG034613
- Cornell University Summer Internship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!