Hippocampal lesions produce both nongraded and temporally graded retrograde amnesia in the same rat
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 330–341, May 2013
How to Cite
Winocur, G., Sekeres, M. J., Binns, M. A. and Moscovitch, M. (2013), Hippocampal lesions produce both nongraded and temporally graded retrograde amnesia in the same rat. Hippocampus, 23: 330–341. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22093
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: RGP8181
- CIHR Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!