This article was published online on February 2, 2013. An edit was subsequently requested. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 23 March 2013.
Effortful retrieval reduces hippocampal activity and impairs incidental encoding†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 367–379, May 2013
How to Cite
Reas, E. T. and Brewer, J. B. (2013), Effortful retrieval reduces hippocampal activity and impairs incidental encoding. Hippocampus, 23: 367–379. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22096
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The General Electric Medical Foundation and the University of California, San Diego. Grant Numbers: NINDS K02, NS067427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!