B. Osorio and U. León contributed equally to this work.
Cocultures of GFP+-granule cells with GFP−-pyramidal cells and interneurons for the study of mossy fiber neurotransmission with paired recordings
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 247–252, April 2013
How to Cite
Osorio, B., León, U., Galván, E. J. and Gutiérrez, R. (2013), Cocultures of GFP+-granule cells with GFP−-pyramidal cells and interneurons for the study of mossy fiber neurotransmission with paired recordings. Hippocampus, 23: 247–252. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22102
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología, Mexico. Grant Number: 79408 and I0110/193/10 FIB.UBST.-29-1010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!