Short-term environmental enrichment, in the absence of exercise, improves memory, and increases NGF concentration, early neuronal survival, and synaptogenesis in the dentate gyrus in a time-dependent manner
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 437–450, June 2013
How to Cite
Birch, A. M., McGarry, N. B. and Kelly, Á. M. (2013), Short-term environmental enrichment, in the absence of exercise, improves memory, and increases NGF concentration, early neuronal survival, and synaptogenesis in the dentate gyrus in a time-dependent manner. Hippocampus, 23: 437–450. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22103
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Health Research Board, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!