Author contributions: P.W. and J.V. jointly designed and conceived the experiment. J.V. performed the experiment, P.W. designed and performed the analysis and prepared the manuscript. D.W. and D.T. constructed and maintained the patient database, performed patient assessment, and provided the patient testing facilities. N.C. contributed conceptual and analytical support and supervision. All authors discussed the results and implications and commented on the manuscript at all stages.
Spatial reconstruction by patients with hippocampal damage is dominated by relational memory errors
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 570–580, July 2013
How to Cite
Watson, P. D., Voss, J. L., Warren, D. E., Tranel, D. and Cohen, N. J. (2013), Spatial reconstruction by patients with hippocampal damage is dominated by relational memory errors. Hippocampus, 23: 570–580. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22115
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2013 07:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Sandia National Laboratories-Beckman Institute Fellowship
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH) Pathway to Independence award. Grant Number: K99/R00-NS069788
- Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- Kiwanis Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-MH062500, P50-NS19632
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.