Neural activity in the hippocampus predicts individual visual short-term memory capacity
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 606–615, July 2013
How to Cite
von Allmen, D. Y., Wurmitzer, K., Martin, E. and Klaver, P. (2013), Neural activity in the hippocampus predicts individual visual short-term memory capacity. Hippocampus, 23: 606–615. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22121
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CR13I1_127115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!