In vivo knockdown of hippocampal miR-132 expression impairs memory acquisition of trace fear conditioning
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 625–633, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, R.-Y., Phang, R.-Z., Hsu, P.-H., Wang, W.-H., Huang, H.-T. and Liu, I. Y. (2013), In vivo knockdown of hippocampal miR-132 expression impairs memory acquisition of trace fear conditioning. Hippocampus, 23: 625–633. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22123
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-101-2314-B-320-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!