A.J.W. and D.J.L. contributed equally to this work.
A comparative study of human and rat hippocampal low-frequency oscillations during spatial navigation
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 656–661, August 2013
How to Cite
Watrous, A. J., Lee, D. J., Izadi, A., Gurkoff, G. G., Shahlaie, K. and Ekstrom, A. D. (2013), A comparative study of human and rat hippocampal low-frequency oscillations during spatial navigation. Hippocampus, 23: 656–661. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22124
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- NINDS . Grant Number: RO1NS076856
- Sloan Foundation, Hellman Young Investigator Award, Bronte Epilepsy Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!