Distinct set of kinases induced after retrieval of spatial memory discriminate memory modulation processes in the mouse hippocampus
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 672–683, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Sase, A., Patil, S., Sunyer, B., Höger, H., Smalla, K.-H., Stork, O. and Lubec, G. (2013), Distinct set of kinases induced after retrieval of spatial memory discriminate memory modulation processes in the mouse hippocampus. Hippocampus, 23: 672–683. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22127
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 04:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Number: SFB854, TP10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!