Toll-like receptor 3 activation modulates hippocampal network excitability, via glial production of interferon-β
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 696–707, August 2013
How to Cite
Costello, D. A. and Lynch, M. A. (2013), Toll-like receptor 3 activation modulates hippocampal network excitability, via glial production of interferon-β. Hippocampus, 23: 696–707. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22129
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland . Grant Number: 07/IN.1/B949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!