In vivo contribution of nestin- and GLAST-lineage cells to adult hippocampal neurogenesis
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 708–719, August 2013
How to Cite
DeCarolis, N. A., Mechanic, M., Petrik, D., Carlton, A., Ables, J. L., Malhotra, S., Bachoo, R., Götz, M., Lagace, D. C. and Eisch, A. J. (2013), In vivo contribution of nestin- and GLAST-lineage cells to adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Hippocampus, 23: 708–719. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22130
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: R01 DA016765 , R01 DA016765-07S1 , K02 DA023555 , R01 NS065195 , F31 NS064632 , T32 DA007290 , NASA NNX07AP84G , NNX12AB55G
- DFG . Grant Numbers: GO 640 9-1 , SFB 870 , 596
- BMBF, Fidelity Foundation and the Bavarian Ministry for Science, NARSAD, postdoctoral research fellowship from the Canadian Institute of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!