Part of this paper was presented at FENS Forum 2012 and SfN 2012 in abstract form.
Long-lasting intrinsic persistent firing in rat CA1 pyramidal cells: A possible mechanism for active maintenance of memory
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 820–831, September 2013
How to Cite
Knauer, B., Jochems, A., Valero-Aracama, M. J. and Yoshida, M. (2013), Long-lasting intrinsic persistent firing in rat CA1 pyramidal cells: A possible mechanism for active maintenance of memory. Hippocampus, 23: 820–831. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22136
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Rektorat Program, International Graduate School of Neuroscience at Ruhr-University Bochum
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!