False positives to confusable objects predict medial temporal lobe atrophy
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © The Authors. Hippocampus Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 832–841, September 2013
How to Cite
Kivisaari, S. L., Monsch, A. U. and Taylor, K. I. (2013), False positives to confusable objects predict medial temporal lobe atrophy. Hippocampus, 23: 832–841. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22137
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Grant sponsor: Swiss Government Scholarship
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Concordia Fund
- Swiss National Science Foundation Ambizione Fellowship. Grant Number: PZ00P1_126493
- Swiss Foundation for Aging Research financed by the Loterie Romande
- Swiss Alzheimer's Association
- Novartis Foundation
- GlaxoSmithKline Research Grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.